inSHAPE offers group fitness classes and running clinics in Central Park (on a seasonal basis). We set up private park or in home group workouts anywhere in the tri-state area upon request (great for birthdays, wedding party functions, and other group get-togethers). We also offer corporate fitness programs at your office, so click here for more info. Read below for more detail about the types of sessions offered.
1. Running Boot Camp - Learn how to run better by spending 45 minutes with NYRR running coach (and inSHAPE's Owner) Kim Watkins. She can help you and your group learn now to run, prepare for a racing event, or simply run for fitness and fun!
2. Mommy & Me Fitness Sessions - Who has time to go to the gym when you have a little one in tow? Join other mommies and a menagerie of little ones for this high energy functional sessison that will work the entire body and keep your muscles strong and flexible.
2. Yoga – Bring on the Zen! Our expert instructor will guide you through a series of vibrant yoga poses and uplifting breathing exercises that promotes awareness and overall wellbeing. Various yoga disciplines are available.
3. Pilates -- Lengthen and Strengthen! This core training class will increase your flexibility, muscular endurance and energy. The instructor will take you through a series of challenging exercises on mats using various props such as bands, magic circles and balls.
4. Nutrition and Wellness Clinic – While many companies focus on getting employees healthy through fitness programs, they often forget to incorporate the other half of the equation: nutrition. The combination of the two is the only way to get results. Our nutritionist is available for seminars on any topic of interest and we accept request from employees. The inSHAPE Lunch & Learn Program is a perfect way to help increase nutrition knowledge and awareness in a casual atmosphere. These mini sessions run between thirty to forty five minutes, and the beauty of this workshop is that you don’t have to skip lunch to attend!
Interested but want more details? Click here and complete our online Health History Questionnaire.